Access Bank Transfer Code – Learn How To Use Access Bank USSD Codes For All Transactions. Enjoy stress free banking using Access Bank code.
The Access Bank USSD Code for all types of transactions; sending money, Checking BVN, Checking NIN, paying bills, buying airtime, and lots more. Read through this article as I walk you through the necessary steps.
It’s no more necessary to visit the bank when you can actually do so many things on your own. You don’t have to visits the bank for any transaction as you already have the Access Bank USSD Code, read through this article to learn everything about the code for Access Bank transactions; sending money, paying bills, checking BVN, buying airtime, and many other features without the need to leave your home for any Access Bank branch.
Access Bank Code
The Access Bank Code is designed to be user-friendly and allow customers to perform various banking transactions quickly and conveniently from their mobile phones. If you have an Access Bank account, you can use this code many transactions like the ones listed below.
Access Bank Transfer Code Activation
The first thing to do so you can enjoy making transactions with the access bank ussd code, you will need a 4 digit security pin to authenticate your transactions, which means doing the access bank ussd code registration.
If you do not have one, you must create a secure 4 digit transfer pin to commence getting the transfer code access bank provides.
Below are the requirements for creating your ussd access transfer pin:
- An active Access Bank account
- Access bank ATM card
- A phone number linked to your Access Bank account.
Once you have the above requirements, you can use the menu option to create one by simply entering your account number and following the instructions on your screen. You can now proceed to activate your access bank transfer code.
How To Activate Transfer Code for Access Bank
Here are the steps to follow to register and activate the access bank transfer code.
To activate your access bank ussd transfer code
- Dial *901# on your mobile phone using the phone number linked to your Access Bank account
- click on transfer
- You will be prompted to enter the last 6 digits of your debit card number. If you don’t have an active debit card, you will be asked to input your Date of Birth
- In the next field, enter your 10 digit account number
- Input your four digit secure transfer PIN to authorize your registration for the USSD service.
- After confirming your pin, you can start enjoying the access bank ussd services.
How to Reset Pin for Access Bank USSD Service
If your ussd for access bank is not working, you can reset your pin by using the USSD service.
To reset your Access Bank USSD pin:
- Dial *901#, and press 4 to reset PIN.
- You may be asked to enter the old 4-digit pin you had.
- Then you can put in the new pin afterwards.
How to Deactivate Your Access Bank USSD Code
There are many reasons why you might need to deactivate your code to do transfer on access bank.
In a situation where your phone might be stolen, misplaced, your pin compromised or you no longer require the USSD service, the Access Bank USSD deactivation code might come in handy.
Deactivation will secure your ussd transfer code for access bank and ensure that this code to transfer for access bank, doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
To deactivate your Access bank USSD code:
- Dial*901*911# on your mobile phone.
- Type in the registered phone number on the account you wish to blacklist.
- Your USSD profile will be automatically deactivated.
There you have it, you have successfully deactivated your code to transfer money in access bank. No one can use the access bank ussd code for fund transfer until you reactivate it.
Access Bank Transfer Code
The access bank code for transfer of money is a short and unique code created by Access Bank to allow its customers to enjoy seamless banking services without needing to visit the bank.
The access bank shortcode for transfer is *901*1*Amount*Account Number# for transferring to Access bank accounts, while the ussd code for access bank transfer is *901*2*Amount*Account Number# to send money to other bank accounts.
With the access bank code to transfer, you can send money, pay utility bills, buy airtime or data subscription, check your account balance on any type of mobile device without the need for an Internet connection.
The code to transfer money from access bank makes your life easier, so here is a list of the ussd transfer code for access bank nigeria to save you your next trip to the bank.
List Of All Access Bank USSD Code
|*901*Amount#||Airtime for self|
|*901*Amount*Phone Number#||Airtime for others|
|*901*5#||Transfer code for Balance Enquiry|
|*901*1*Amount*Account Number#||code to transfer from access bank account to Access Bank account|
|*901*2*Amount*Account Number#||Code to Transfer for Access Bank to Other Banks|
|*901*3*Amount*Merchant Code#||Merchant Payment|
|*901*4*1#||ussd transfer code for access bank to generate OTP|
|*901*911#||Deactivate a phone number from USSD service|
You can note down these access bank transfers so that you will remember them next time.
Access Bank USSD Code To Check Balance
Your Access bank account number is a 10 digit code that is very vital in making transactions and you should always have access to it. You can always check your account balance whenever you want, or make enquiries to get a reminder of what your account balance is.
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance
You can check your Access Bank Account balance with the account balance ussd code:
- Dial *901*5# code to transfer in access bank on your phone and enter the 4 digit security code.
- After a short while, your balance will be displayed on the screen or sent to you through SMS from the bank.
- The balance enquiry fee carries a 10 Naira service charge.
There is also an access bank ussd code to check account number, which you can use when you forget your account number.
How To Check My Access Bank Account Number
To check your account number follow these steps:
- Dial *901# code to transfer on access bank on your mobile phone number linked to your Access Bank account.
- Press 4 for other services.
- Again, press 4 for Enquiry services.
- Next, select option 3 for account number enquiry.
- An instruction will be displayed on your screen to enter the last 6 digits of your ATM card number.
- Now, enter the last 6 digits of your ATM card number and press send.
- Your account number will be displayed on your screen.
- You can write it somewhere or save it somewhere so you can memorise it later or easily get it if you forget.
There are things you need to have before you can check your account number with the access bank mobile transfer code.
- Mobile phone
- Phone number linked to your bank account
- Atm card
- Access Bank ussd security pin
- Stable network signal
Access Bank Airtime Code
The access bank code for airtime is to use whenever your call credit or data subscription needs a top up, and you do not have the time to go to a vendor to buy a recharge card.
To buy airtime for yourself:
- Dial the code for buying airtime from access bank.
- That is *901*Amount#. For example, *901*500# to recharge 500 Naira worth of airtime on your number.
To buy airtime for others:
You can also buy airtime for your family, friends or colleagues using the code to transfer access bank.
- Dial the Code to transfer money on access bank
- *901*Amount*Phone Number#. For example *901*500*08012345678# to recharge 500 Naira.
Note: The code for buying airtime from access bank is available to every mobile network in Nigeria and it works only if you use the phone number registered to your Access Bank account.
Access Bank Code For SportyBet
The USSD transfer code of access bank can be used to fund your sportybet account. To deposit into your Sportybet bet account, your mobile number has to be linked to your Sportybet account.
Below are the steps to follow to deposit using the Sportybet ussd code for access bank:
- Dial*723*04347201*depositAmount# , the code for transfer access bank to Sportybet on your mobile phone.
- Enter your mobile number to register with Sportybet.
- Select the desired method of payment and input your bank account pin in the dialogue box and send.
- If successful, a message confirming your deposit will be sent to you.
Access Bank Loan USSD Code
You do not need to visit the bank to get a quick loan from Access Bank. Access Bank provides an instant digital loan feature called the payday loan, it is available for salary earners who meet the bank’s Risk Acceptance Criteria.
The access bank ussd code for loan allows access bank customers apply and receive loans with simple clicks on their mobile phones.
Below we left some steps to follow to request for an instant loan with the access bank ussd loan code.
To request money, using the access loan ussd code:
- Simply dial the access bank payday loan ussd code, *901*11*1# on your mobile number.
- Proceed further by following the on-screen instructions.
- Wait for 24 hours, if your loan is approved, it will be disbursed into your account.
As long as you used the ussd code for access bank loan, Access Bank will waste no time crediting your account. Just ensure that you have the the right access bank ussd code for transfer which is *901*11#.
Access Bank USSD Code For Bet9ja
Unfortunately, you cannot fund your bet9ja account using a bet9ja ussd code for access bank. This is because there is currently no known ussd code access bank for Bet9Ja players to use for topping up their account.
However, while this might sound disappointing, there is another way for you to fund you Bet9ja account using the Access Bank mobile banking APP:
1. Launch the Access More app on your phone and log in..
2. Select Bills Payment from the Home menu.
3. Tap Category to access lottery and betting.
4. Click Biller and choose Bet9ja.
5. Select Bet9ja Wallet Top Up from Product.
6. Fill in money and add your Bet9ja user ID.
7. Put in your transaction pin after tapping Pay.
Using the access bank ussd code can save you a whole lot of time and stress. You never have to worry about visiting the bank again.
I hope this article was helpful to you? The Access Bank Code provides the fastest, easy, and safe way to bank from the comfort of your home or anywhere else by simply using your mobile phone.
The code for Access bank doesn’t need any internet connection and can be used on any kind of phone, provided your number is registered to the bank. Kindy use the comment box below for any question regarding this article.Kindly Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!!!