Explore JAMB Result Checker: Complete Guide On How To Check JAMB Result With Registration Number 2023/2024. You Learn How To Access JAMB Result Checker Portal In This Post.
JAMB Result Checker: This is to inform all that candidates that participated in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they can now check their results online.
Many JAMB Candidates have been asking “when will jamb results be out?, is jamb portal open for checking result, how to check jamb result with registration number, jamb result checker portal login“. Well, while JAMB has promised to release the results 48 hours after each paper.
How To Check JAMB Result With Registration Number
To Check JAMB Result With Registration Number is the easiest and fastest way to check JAMB result with phone, Use this guide to check JAMB result with reg. number:
- Go to the jamb portal to check results 2023 at https://slipsprinting.jamb.gov.ng/CheckUTMEResults
- Enter your jamb registration number
- Click on the button below, it that says: “check results“.
- Your jamb score will be shown and you can either download it or print it out directly from www.jamb.gov.ng result checker portal
JAMB Result Checker Portal Login
JAMB Result Checker Portal Login is another method to check JAMB result on the portal using this guide below;
- Go to the jamb portal to check results 2023 at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/login , just click on the link. or https://slipsprinting.jamb.gov.ng/CheckUTMEResults
- Enter your jamb registration number or the email address you used for the registration.
- Click on the button below it that says: “check results“.
- Your jamb score will be shown and you can either download it or print it out directly from www.jamb.org.ng result checker portal
JAMB Result Checker 2023/2024 Via SMS
1) Type and send UTMERESULT to 55019 or 66019. Remember to send UTMERESULT (without spaces) via SMS to 55019 or 66019
- Send RESULT to 55019 (Jamb Number) as a message using the number or SIM that you used during the jamb registration .
- Make sure that the RESULT is in capital/ uppercase letters.
- Fifty naira (N50) will be deducted from your SIM.
- You will receive a response shortly containing your jamb results score with the scores you had in each subject you sat for.
- Congratulations, you have successfully checked your jamb result through message or SMS easily.
- Using this method does not restrict you from using the other methods in this post.
How to Check JAMB Result Through SMS
All candidates that have successfully written the exams conducted by JAMB can now send UTMERESULT (no spaces in the sms ) via SMS to 55019 or 66019
Note: It’s a must you send this message using the same phone number that was used to register your JAMB.
More also you should have sufficient airtime balance on your phone before you can perform the operation. The minimum credit balance should be 50 Naira only.
Your request will be processed by JAMB and your result delivered to you instantly.
How To Access The Official JAMB UTME Results Portal
To access your JAMB UTME results, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Official JAMB UTME Results Website at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Log in to Your JAMB Profile using your JAMB email address and password.
- Access the Result Portal: Once logged in, look for an option like “Check UTME Examination Results” on your dashboard or in the menu. Click on it.
- Enter Your Examination Year and JAMB Registration Number: Select the year you took the JAMB examination and enter your JAMB registration number in the provided space.
- Check Your Result: After entering your details, click on the “Check Result” button. Your JAMB UTME result will be displayed on the screen.
How To Print JAMB Results
After checking your JAMB result using the above procedures,
- Print Your Result: To print your result, look for a print icon or an option like “Print Result” on the page where your result is displayed. Click on it, and your result will be sent to your printer for printing.
Make sure you have a stable internet connection and a working printer before attempting to print your JAMB result.
The following are the responses to be expected:
Are you making use of a phone number not link with your jamb profile? Once your phone number was not used to carry out the registration process, you will receive the following response: “This phone number was not used for registration.“
If your jamb result is ready you should receive the following message: “Dear Mr/Miss ABC, your jamb result is as follows… (and further information like your jamb score and other information will be provided in the sms).
If it happens that a candidate jamb result is withheld, such candidate will receive an sms like this “Result Withheld” text notification from jamb.
Assuming a candidate result is still under investigation and clarity issues then JAMB will send the following sms to the candidate. “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you,“
For candidates that were absent from the exams due to specific reasons. such Candidates will get this sms “CANDIDATE ABSENT”
There are candidates that will get this sms “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall.” it means that they are not duly cleared before entering into the exam hall
How To Check Original JAMB Result Online
For a candidate to access original JAMB result, he/she should log into jamb official portal. The results can only be printed on jamb portal.
Here is a detailed and informative instructions, that teaches you how you could access and print your own original JAMB result.
To check your original JAMB result online, follow these steps:
- Visit the Official JAMB Website at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.
- Log in to Your JAMB Profile: If you already have a JAMB profile, log in using your JAMB email address and password.
- Access the Result Checking Portal: Once logged in, navigate to the “Check UTME Examination Results” link. This link is usually visible on your dashboard or under the “UTME Examination” menu.
- Provide Your Examination Year and JAMB Registration Number: On the result checking portal, select the year you took the JAMB examination and enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate fields.
- Click on “Check Result”: After entering your details, click on the “Check Result” button. Your original JAMB result will be displayed on the screen.
- Print Your Result: If you want a physical copy of your result, click on the print button (usually represented by a printer icon) to print your result.
Please note that accessing your original JAMB result may require a small fee, which you can pay online during the result checking process. Ensure you have a stable internet connection and your correct JAMB registration number to avoid errors while checking your result online.
The Best And Easy Way to Check JAMB Results (via SMS)
- All applicants of this year’s jamb exam, who has written their exams can now start checking their result by just sending “UTMERESULT” (without any spaces) to the numbers 55019 or 66019.
- The rule is that, the only number that can access your result is the number used to register jamb. so get that SIM and send the SMS as instructed above.
- Additionally, while sending the SMS, a 50 service charge will be taken from your balance. this means that if you don’t have 50 naira it will not be processed.
JAMB result checker portal login with registration number
1. When will jamb result be out?
The Joint Admissions board has stated that JAMB results are released within 1 week after exam.
2. How Long Does it take for JAMB Result to Come out
It is expected that the result will be out within 48 hours or a little longer than that.
If result are not released before 48 hours the delay might be as a result of cross examination of performances of students and how they conducted themselves during the exam.
Those who got themselves entangled with exam malpractice and fraudulent activities will get delay in their results being released. Centers where this irregularities where widespread, JAMB might be forced to flagged such centers until investigation is conducted.
For example if everything goes well, candidates that wrote on Saturday, should expect their result being ready latest on Monday. Candidates that wrote like on Monday, their results will be out and ready by Wednesday; candidates that took the jamb exams schedule on Tuesday, will get their results marked and uploaded by Thursday . While Wednesday and Friday will get their results finalised by next week.
Do You Have Complaints Checking JAMB Result?
Schoolforvisa.com has tried to provide an accurate answers that are related to every query you have searched for.
I Sent Result to 55019/66019 But no Reply
The problem might be connected to the phone number. Make use of the phone number tied to your jamb profile or used during registration.
Secondly, once you send a message to Jamb and get no response just wait a little because the portal might be busy as many people are out there trying to check their results.
Check your credit balance and Ensure your credit balance is up to the balance that the network provider will charge you upon checking your result.
Have you been able to check your jamb result?
Did you encounter any problems trying to check it?
Or in case you have any questions, drop them in the comment section below this post.
You will get a reply from me as soon as possible. Thanks for taking your precious time to read this article.
How Many Times Can I Check My JAMB Result?
Please keep this in mind, JAMB will never restrict any candidates from gaining access to his or her results. you can check your jamb result as much or many times you ever wish to check it.
go through the normal procedure we have outlined above, to check your result and it is good you print it so you don’t keep wasting your data and time checking your result.
again you can print your jamb result as many times as possible or as many times you like to print it. to have it beautified you can print it colored but this will be expensive than the black and white.
Can I Check JAMB Result On Phone?
yes yes, nothing stops you from checking your result from your android or iPhones. unless you are using Nokia touch phone and even at that, jamb has made it possible for you to use short code to check your result on Nokia touch light phone.
So you can check your result on phone (android or iPhone), iPad, laptops etc..
FAQs Regarding JAMB Result Checker
Here are FAQ about jamb result and we are here to answer all your questions
We stay up to date, getting relevant answers from jamb.
you will amazed how this article will be of help to you.
How long will it take before I check my JAMB result after the exam?
Hear this, jamb will never mark your question manually. rather it is a software that will mark it and this means your result are already marked after few hours of the exam. So be patient because jamb will take a little time to check against fraud, manipulation and malpractices in centers across all jamb CBT centres.
So when do we expect to see our results? Well you should expect to see your results any moment from now. result are uploaded once everything have been checked against malpractice and jamb is satisfied then every results will be accessible online.
Will I need a scratch card to check my UTME result?
you will not be needing any scratch card to check your jamb result. right now it is free. just with your jamb registration number you can access your result online or with your sim card you can also access your result.
Can I check my JAMB result on phone?
Very well, you can check your jamb result through your phone using the short code option. Likewise you can as well check it online with your phone if your phone is an Internet enabled phone and it is actually connected to the Internet.
How is Jamb Result Mark Calculate
here is how jamb mark your script using a particular formula. so lets discuss how it is done.
Let’s dive into how Jamb mark the script of every candidate and determined a cut off mark.
Let’s take for an example, jamb gave you 40 set of unique questions, and your performance was wow and you smashed everything, getting 100% and it’s like chemistry for example.
- Just like we assumed, the Total mark obtained by the candidate for chemistry =40
- The JAMB total score for physics =40
- Total percentage obtained by the candidate =100%
What if the candidate performance is a little lower , let’s say the candidates scored 25, what do you think will happen? Practically, it means your 25 *100/40= 62. 5
now again, if the said candidate performed very poor, getting like 10 score ,it means your 10 *100/40=25
This system is actually new and its cool. it was introduced by JAMB not too long. So if you happen to get a high score then you are expected to benefit from this marking scheme. but if otherwise then it can crashed your performance at the end of the day.
Does it apply to English language?
yes, actually the marking system is for all subjects. science or art, maths or English, etc are all marked just like this.
How to check your JAMB admission status on CAPS
I know You must by now heard about the jamb CAPS. Well it’s just an admission process of a thing .
- to get started, just use your browser of an Internet device either on mobile / PC
- log to this JAMB eFacility Portal through the link below http://jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- use your password and email to gain access to your profile
- now on your device screen on jamb profile, you got to see see ‘Check… The year… UTME/DE Admission Status’ on CAPS. Now you should Click on it
- then click on “Admission status”.
- your details should display now.
- There are two things you will see “Accept Admission” and “Decline Admission” this only shows up if any university has offered you a spot or an admission.
- If you are satisfied or not you should either “Accept Admission” and “Decline Admission” button.
How To Check My UTME Result Via Jamb Mobile Service
- you can download JAMB app from Google Play or App Store for android and iPhone users
- now you should Search for ‘JAMB Mobile Services e-Facility’
- Download and install the app.
- Launch It
- Provide your correct jamb Registration number and’ Check your result’
Q: What is the JAMB Result Checker Portal? A: The JAMB Result Checker Portal is an online platform provided by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board where candidates can check their UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) results.
Q: How can I access the JAMB Result Checker Portal? A: To access the JAMB Result Checker Portal, visit the official JAMB website at https://www.jamb.gov.ng and log in to your JAMB profile. From there, navigate to the result checking section.
Q: Is there a fee to check my JAMB result on the portal? A: Yes, there might be a small fee associated with checking your JAMB result. Payment can usually be made online during the result checking process.
Q: What information do I need to check my JAMB result on the portal? A: You will need your JAMB registration number and the examination year to check your JAMB result on the portal.
Q: Can I print my JAMB result from the portal? A: Yes, after checking your JAMB result on the portal, there is usually an option to print your result. Look for a print icon or a “Print Result” button on the page displaying your result.
Q: I have forgotten my JAMB registration number. What should I do? A: If you have forgotten your JAMB registration number, you might need to visit a JAMB office in person with proper identification to retrieve your registration number.
Q: My result is showing an error. What should I do? A: If your result is displaying an error or if you have any issues, it’s best to contact JAMB directly through their official website or helpline for assistance.
Q: How long is the JAMB result valid? A: JAMB results are typically valid for one year. However, specific institutions may have their own policies regarding the validity period of JAMB results for admission purposes.
The JAMB Result Checker Portal serves as a crucial tool for candidates seeking to access their UTME results conveniently. It is user-friendly interface, the online platform allows individuals to check their JAMB scores, print their JAMB results, and plan their academic future effectively.
As technology continues to streamline educational processes, the JAMB Result Checker Portal stands as a testament to the power of digitalization in enhancing the experience of students and ensuring a smoother transition into higher education.Kindly Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!!!