The Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal Is Now Open To Interested Applicant Who Wish To Work With The Nigerian Army. Check How To Apply.
Nigerian Army Recruitment: Have you ever been interested in working with the Nigerian Army? I have good news for you as the time has come when your dream might just turn into a reality. In this article, I am going to give you useful and valid information on how to apply for the Nigerian army recruitment. If this is the information you are searching for, then keep reading this article.
The Nigerian Army gives people the opportunity to work in the armed forces sector. Without wasting much of your time, let’s find out how to apply through the Nigerian army recruitment portal.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal Login
The Nigerian Army recruitment portal is one that allows interested candidates that which to work with the Nigerian army apply for positions without hassles. On the Nigerian army recruitment portal, you would be able to do your application online as long as you have an internet connection. The good thing about this is that it is very convenient and fast. Let’s find out how to apply for the Nigerian army recruitment.
Requirements For Application Into The Nigerian Army
For every recruitment exercise, you would need to be qualified before you can apply. The Nigerian army has some set requirement that every applicant must meet before applying for any position. Here are the requirements for application into the Nigerian army recruitment:
- Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizens by birth and must possess National Identity Card/NIN slip.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council.
- Applicants must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters tall for male and female candidates, respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as at 18 Dec 23.
- Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Interested candidates are advised to log on to the Nigerian Army recruitment website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to complete online registration from 25 Sep – 20 Oct 23. Shortlisted candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 6 – 19 Nov 23.
General Instructions For Application To The Nigerian Army
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA will be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their NIN slip.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully study the instructions on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 07081271986 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the Nigerian Army website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates would be expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 6 – 19 Nov 23.
How To Apply For The Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal
Now that you know the requirements for application, follow these steps to apply for the Nigerian army recruitment portal:
- The first thing you need to do is to apply online on the official portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Next, input your username and your password. Once you have completed the form online, make sure you print a copy and keep it for reference purposes. You would also need to print and complete the guarantor form as well.
- Lastly, take the signed copies of application forms and guarantor forms to the state recruitment centers.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Nigerian Army Portal Open For 2023?
The recruitment portal will be activated on September 25th 2023 and it will be open till October 10th 2023.
2. How Can I Check If I Have Been Shortlisted For The Nigerian Army?
The shortlist would be posted on the recruitment portal. If you want to check if you have been shortlisted, go to the portal and your name.
3. What Is The New Date For Nigerian Army Screening?
The Nigerian army screening would take place from December 4th to 17th 2023.
4. How Many Months Is Nigerian Army Recruitment Training?
The Nigerian army training will last for a period of six months.
5. What States Will The Nigerian Army Recruitment Training Hold?
The Nigerian army recruitment training will hold in all the thirty-six states of the federation.Kindly Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!!!