Check How To Make A Complete Application On The NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal.
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal: Are you looking for information on how to apply as adhoc staff for NPC? Then you are on the right platform for this information. This article brings to you all you need to know about NPC adhoc staff recruitment and how to navigate your way through it without hassles.
If you wish to register for the NPC adhoc staff recruitment, I have good news for you! The good news is that the portal is now open to take applications. All you need to do is adhere to the instructions to be able to successfully apply. Follow the details in this article to learn more about the application process.
NPC Portal Login
The National Population commission (NPC) portal login is available to graduates and non-graduates to work as census Adhoc workforce. If you apply and your application is successful, you would be able to work as an adhoc staff at the forthcoming census. If you are a student, it can be a great way to make money on the side for yourself. Let’s find out the requirements and how to apply successfully for the NPC Adhoc staff!
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Requirements
For one to be able to apply for the NPC adhoc staff recruitment, there are a number of things applicants must meet. Here are all the requirements for the NPC adhoc staff recruitment:
- Applicants must have a valid National identification number (NIN)
- Applicants must also have a functional Gmail account
- One must also possess a valid and functional phone number
- Applicant must have a commercial bank account (No digital bank, student or NYSC account is accepted).
- You must also have a educational qualification (certificate, diploma, degree and so on).
- Applicants must also be knowledgeable on digital skills.
- You must also have referees
If you feel you meet all of these qualifications, then you are good to go to begin your application. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you should not apply as your application would not be considered.
Application Process For NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
If you wish to apply for the NPC Adhoc staff recruitment, follow these steps:
- Visit the National population commission https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/ and then click on the “start application” button. Make sure you select Adhoc staff, acknowledge the instructions and then click proceed and accept the terms and condition.
- Next, you would need to put in your NIN and the click on “Verify”. Once you enter a correct NIN, you would immediately get a verification successful notification. It is also very important that you keep your application id safe for future purposes.
- Click the “ok” button and then move to the next step. You would then be required to fill in a bio data form which contains your personal information and complete your application. Please ensure that you put in all the correct details so that you would not be disqualified.
NPC Recruitment Portal Login Date
The portal for the application for NPC adhoc staff would be opened from 31st October 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Positions Available For The NPC Adhoc Recruitment?
The following positions are available for the NPC adhoc recruitment: facilitators, field coordinators, training center administrators, monitoring and evaluation officers, data quality manager, data quality assistants, supervisors, enumerators as well as special workforce
Is The NPC Adhoc Recruitment Form Free?
Yes, the NPC recruitment form is free and you are not expected to pay any mount for the application. If anyone charges you money for the form, do not pay.
If I Mistakenly Apply As NPC Staff Instead Of Adhoc Staff, What Can I Do?
If you are in this shoe and you have already submitted your application, it cannot be changed.
How Can I Check My Application Status?
If you want to check your application status after you have registered for the NPC adhoc staff recruitment, note that you can only check it after the application has closed. All you need to do is click on “application status” and you would be able to see if your application is pending or if you have been accepted.
What Is The Minimum Educational Qualification To Apply For The NPC Adhoc Staff?
The minimum qualification is SSCE.
On a final note, if you follow all the details given in this article, you would be able to successfully register for the NPC adhoc staff recruitment. If you have any more questions on this topic, pleas let us know in the comment section down below!Kindly Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!!!