Applications Are Now Being Accepted From Interested Applicants For NPF Recruitment. Check How To Apply Here.
NPF Recruitment Portal: Have you always been looking forward to work as a Nigeria police? I have some good news for you! The time has come and is now as this article provides you with everything you need to know about the Nigeria police force recruitment. The online application portal will be opened for the period of six weeks from 15th October to 26th November 2023, where prospective applicants are required to complete the online application forms and submitted within the specified period via this portal The portal is open to both male and female Nigerians of good character.
The Nigeria Police force was established in 1930. This body is the principal law enforcement agency in the country and they are charged with the duty of protecting lives and properties in Nigeria. If you know you are fit for joining the Nigeria police force, the application is now open to everyone. However, only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. Let’s find out the requirements for application!
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Requirements
Although, the application for the Nigeria police force is open to everyone, there are some key requirements you need to meet before your application is considered. Here are some of the necessary requirements for the Nigeria police force application:
- Applicants must have their National Identification Number (NIN), a Functional Email address and valid phone number before they commence the application.
- Applicants are required to upload scanned copies of their SSCE, Birth and Certificates of Origin
- Fill and submit the Online form(Review the information before final submission)
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit
- Applicant must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN) .
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female Applicant must not be pregnant at the time of admission
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal
The Nigeria Police recruitment portal is now open and interested persons can now submit an application. The Nigeria Police recruitment form can be accessed through the official recruitment portal. Job vacancies at the NPF are for both degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is your NIN, an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
NPF Recruitment Portal Basic Information
Before filling the NPF recruitment form, applicants must take note of the following:
- All applicants must download, fill out the guarantor’s form, and submit it at the recruitment and screening centre
- All applicants must undergo a full medical examination before selection
- Must provide two (2) verified guarantors or references from one of the following categories: traditional rulers, magistrates, local government chairman, heads of attended educational institutions, career civil servants not below grade level 12, police officers not below CSP, or military officers not below lieutenant colonel.
- Functional email address (please note that during the recruitment process applicants will be contacted via email for any official updates).
How To Apply For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
Applying for the Nigeria police force is quite easy and you can do it by yourself. If you want to apply, follow these simple steps to guide you:
- The first thing you need to do is go to the portal apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng. with NIN, email, and phone number.
- Once you have provided your NIN, you would then be able to fill in the application form. Fill out the application form
- Next, upload your O’level results, your birth certificate, as well as your certificate of origin
- The next thing you need to do is print the completed online form, guarantor form and submit the same at the physical or credential screening exercise.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal Closing Date
The online application portal will be opened for the period of six weeks from 15th October to 26th November 2023, where prospective applicants are required to complete the online application forms and submitted within the specified period via this portal The portal is open to both male and female Nigerians of good character.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is The Nigeria Police Force Portal Open?
Yes, the Nigeria police force is now open to all interested persons that wish to become part of the Nigeria police force.
2. When Would The Form For Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Close?
The online application portal will be opened for the period of six weeks from 15th October to 26th November 2023.
3. Do I Have To Pay For The Nigeria Police Form Form?
No, the form is free to all applicants.
4. What If I Do Not Meet All The Requirements?
If you do not meet all the requirements, you would not be shortlisted.
This article provides necessary information on how to successfully apply for the Nigeria police force recruitment. If you have any questions on this topic, please let us know in the comment section down below!Kindly Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!!!