UBA Transfer Code | You can now send money to UBA and other banks easily with just a code, Here is How To Send Money Using UBA USSD Code
Do you know that with UBA USSD Code, you can Open a UBA account, transfer funds, buy airtime for yourself, family & friends, pay your bills, pay for your flights and check your account balance all on your mobile phone.
Have you been looking for the UBA transfer code? there are lots of ways to transfer money from UBA to other banks or another UBA Bank account, but the mobile uba transfer code is the fastest and easiest to use.
Many people have been asking questions such as; What is UBA Transfer Code? What can i use uba ussd code for? how to transfer money from UBA to UBA or from UBA to other banks, what is the UBA money transfer code, how can I send money from my UBA account, what is the UBA code for transfer, and many more.
UBA Transfer Code
The UBA transfer code to another bank is *919#, and there are two ways of using it which i am about to show you in this post.
The uba ussd code *919#, also known as UBA magic code gives you access to banking services like open a UBA account, pay utility bills online, buy airtime for yourself and family, pay for flights, get account statements, collect instant loans on your mobile phone without an Internet connection.
List Of All UBA USSD Codes
A list of all uba mobile transfer code you can use for monetary transactions.
|Uses||UBA USSD Codes|
|Airtime for self||*919*Amount#|
|Airtime for others||*919*Phone number*Amount#|
|Buy data for self||*919*14#|
|Buy data for others||*919*14*Phone number#|
|Transfer to Uba account||*919*3*Account number*Amount#|
|Transfer to other accounts||*919*4*Account Number|
|Uba prepaid card||*919*32#|
|Block debit card||*919*10#|
|Open new uba account||*919*20#|
|Freeze online transactions||*919*9#|
|ATM cardless withdrawals||*919*30*Amount#|
|Get Bank statements||*919*21#|
|Smile data top up||*919*23#|
|Self enrollment registration||*919*0#|
|Bet9ja wallet funding||*919*22*walletID*amount#|
|Baba ijebu wallet funding||*919*26*1#|
|Betking wallet funding||*919*26*amount#|
|Sportybet wallet funding|
|Lottomania wallet funding||*919*26*2#|
|Purchase event tickets||*919*7#|
|Taxes and Levies||*919*13#|
|Check LLC e-tag balance||*919*16*1#|
|Top up LLC e-tag||*919*16*2#|
|Dstv and Gotv payment||*919*5*2#|
UBA Transfer Code To Another Bank
The transfer code from uba to other banks is *919*4*Account number*Amount#. The uba transfer code to other banks allows you to send money from your uba account to another bank account in Nigeria.
Here’s how to use this number:
- Dial *919*4*Account number*Amount# on the phone number that’s linked to your Uba account.
- For example – *919*4*2293957270*5000#
Features of UBA Transfer Code
The following are the features of the UBA transfer code.
- Fund transfer to UBA account
- Fund transfer to other banks’ account
- Fund transfer to UBA prepaid card
- Fund Transfer to Microfinance banks (e.g Kuda)
- Mobile money transfer (e.g Opay, and PalmPay)
How to Activate UBA Transfer Code
First things first, to be able to use the UBA USSD transfer code for sending money, registration and activation are required.
Here’s how to activate the UBA transfer code on your line.
- Using the line/sim/phone number you opened your UBA Bank account with, dial *919#
- Accept the UBA mobile banking terms (charges) by selecting “Accept“
- Select the option to sign up for the UBA USSD code or “Change PIN”.
- Choose between registering with a NUBAN account number or UBA prepaid.
- If you’re a UBA prepaid customer, select the “Prepaid with PIN” option.
- If you’re a regular customer, select the “Account with PIN” option.
- Enter your UBA account number or prepaid number.
- Create your UBA mobile banking PIN (4 digits pin which will be used to authorize transactions)
- Enter and confirm the pin again to complete your USSD registration.
That’s all. With your UBA transfer code now registered and activated, you can now use it to fund any bank account.
USSD Code To Check UBA Account Number
To use this service, you must have registered for uba mobile banking code on your mobile network.
To check your uba account number using the USSD code for uba:
- Dial *919# on the phone number linked to your uba account number.
- Follow the onscreen prompts and your account number will be displayed on your screen.
UBA Bank USSD Code For Sportybet
You can deposit on your sportybet account from your uba account using the Sportybet USSD Code.
To make a successful deposit using this code, you must have linked your phone number to your Sportybet account.
How to deposit on sportybet using the Sportybet USSD code:
- Dial *723*04347201*Deposit amount# on your mobile phone.
- Enter your mobile number to register with Sportybet.
- Select your preferred method of payment and enter your bank account pin in the dialogue box.
- Press send, you will receive an sms confirming a successful deposit.
UBA Code For Airtime
You can buy airtime directly from your Uba account at any time and anywhere with the code to buy airtime from uba.
The uba airtime code is a convenient way to buy airtime for yourself or a third party mobile number without an Internet connection.
The airtime top up service has a daily recharge limit of 5000 naira and is available to all mobile network subscribers Nigeria (MTN,Glo,9mobile,Airtel).
Below are the steps to follow to use the uba transfer code for airtime:
Airtime Top Up For Self
To buy airtime for yourself from your Uba account, simply:
- Dial*919*Amount# on your registered mobile network.for example, *919*500# to buy 500 naira airtime.
- You will get a confirmation message and your mobile line will be recharged immediately.
Airtime Top Up For Others
To buy airtime for others:
- Dial *919*Phone Number*Amount# on your registered mobile network. For example, *919*07038527257*500# to buy 500 naira airtime for a third party mobile line.
- If done correctly, you will receive a confirmation sms alert and the person’s phone number will be credited with the same amount of airtime.
Note: To fully enjoy this airtime service, you must have activated an SMS alert for your uba account on your mobile line.
The phone number you dial the USSD code for uba bank must be the number that is linked to your Uba account.
Transfer Pin For UBA
All uba account users will need to create a secure transfer pin to perform mobile bank transactions.
The uba transfer pin is a four digit secret pin that is required to authorise all USSD banking transactions. If you feel your pin has been compromised, you can either reset your pin or deactivate your account.
To create your transfer pin:
- Dial *919# on the phone number linked to your uba account.
- You will be required to register with either your prepaid card or account number.
- Follow the instructions provided and create a four digit mobile transaction pin.
- To reset your transfer pin.
To Reset Your Pin:
- Dial *919# on your mobile phone.
- Press 8 for next, then press the number 6 for next again.
- Press 4 for pin setup, you will be presented with 2 options;
- Reset pin using account number.
- Reset pin using prepaid card, choose your desired option.
- Follow the instructions, then you can enter your old pin and change it to a new 4 digit pin of your choice.
Forgotten Transfer Pin
In a situation where you forget your uba transfer pin, you will no longer have access to USSD code services.
You will need to visit the nearest uba branch to you and talk to a customer service agent for assistance to reset or reactivate your pin.
UBA Secure Pass
The uba secure pass is a uba mobile banking service that allows uba account holders perform transactions using USSD or internet banking platform by generating OTP.
This uba online banking code is available for uba customers who want to use the pay with bank channel to generate OTP to authorise bank transactions.
The followings steps will guide you on how to use the secure pass uba USSD to generate soft tokens to complete bank transactions:
- To set up a UBA secure pass to generate OTP, the first thing to do is to install a UBA secure pass.
- Once you have it installed, you will need your user ID from your mobile banking profile with UBA.
- Ensure your UBA account is eligible for One time password log in.
- Log in and follow the instructions, after activating your UBA secure pass, click “Next”.
- You will be required to create a 4 digit pin, enter your pin, confirm it and “submit”. This will generate your first token.
- This token will be needed to generate your uba secure pass for USSD transfer each time you want to make a transaction.
UBA Transfer Code – FAQs
Q1: What is UBA transfer code?
A1: UBA transfer code is a USSD code provided by United Bank for Africa (UBA) that allows customers to perform various banking transactions using their mobile phones. With the UBA transfer code, customers can transfer money, check account balance, pay bills, and more, all from their mobile devices.
Q2: How can I register for UBA transfer code?
A2: To register for UBA transfer code, you need to have an account with UBA and a mobile phone number linked to your account. Once you have these, you can dial *919# on your registered mobile phone, follow the prompts, and create a transfer PIN to complete the registration process.
Q3: What transactions can I perform using UBA transfer code?
A3: You can perform various transactions using UBA transfer code, including:
- Money transfers to UBA accounts and other banks in Nigeria.
- Airtime purchase for yourself and others.
- Bill payments for services like electricity, cable TV, and internet subscriptions.
- Balance inquiry to check your account balance.
- Mini statement to view your recent transactions.
- Cardless withdrawal for cash pickup at UBA ATMs without a physical debit card.
Q4: Is there a limit to the amount I can transfer using UBA transfer code?
A4: Yes, there are limits to the amount you can transfer using UBA transfer code. These limits vary based on the type of transaction and the customer’s account status. It allows for higher transaction limits of up to N1m per day
Q5: Is UBA transfer code available 24/7?
A5: Yes, UBA transfer code is available 24/7, allowing you to perform transactions at any time, including weekends and holidays.
Q6: What do I do if I forget my UBA transfer PIN?
A6: If you forget your UBA transfer PIN, you can reset it by dialing *919#, selecting the appropriate option for PIN reset, and following the prompts. You may need to provide some security information to verify your identity before resetting the PIN.
Q7: Is there a charge for using UBA transfer code?
A7: Yes, there are charges associated with some UBA transfer code transactions. The fees vary depending on the type and amount of transaction.
Using UBA Transfer Code is fastest and easiest way to comfortably send money to friends, family, and even business partners, pay bills, buy airtime and data.
I hope this guide on how to transfer money from UBA to another bank or other banks and the code to transfer money from UBA to UBA was helpful to you, I believe you’ve known how to activate and use the UBA transfer code for sending money.Kindly Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!!!