Applications Are Now Welcomed From Suitable Qualified Individuals For The NSCDC Recruitment. Check How To Apply.
NSCDC Recruitment Portal: Have you been dreaming about working with the civil defence? Do you know you have a chance to get selected now? Of course, you have. Applications are now open to qualified individuals that wish to work with NSCDC. In this article, I am going to show you how to apply for NSCDC recruitment without hassles.
This article does not just provide relevant information on how to apply for the recruitment exercise, it also gives you a detailed run down of what the application process would look like as well as relevant frequently asked questions. If this is the information you are looking for, then keep reading this article.
NSCDC Recruitment Portal
The NSCDC recruitment portal is one that was designed for the purpose of hiring individuals who wish to work with the civil defence. Usually, once you meet the requirements, you can easily apply from your comfort zone online. In the later part of this article, we are going to look at how to apply for the NSCDC recruitment. It is also important to note that the NSCDC recruitment form is free of charge and only obtainable from this portal.
NSCDC Recruitment Portal Login
Requirement For NSCDC Recruitment
For one to be able to work with NSCDC, one must fulfil a number of requirements. Here are the requirement one ha to meet with before applying for NSCDC recruitment:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen
- Applicant must possess relevant qualifications
- Applicants must be medically fit with evidence from a known government hospital
- One must be of good character and not been convicted of any criminal activity in the past
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment
- Age requirement for NSCDC recruitment is 18 to 15 years of age
- The height requirement is 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
If you know you meet all of these requirements and you would love to work with NSCDC, then you can go ahead to apply for it online.
Documents Needed For NSCDC Recruitment
The following documents are needed for your application for any position in NSCDC
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Professional certificates
- First school leaving certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth certificate or sworn age declaration
- LGA identification or state of origin
- Guarantor’s form
How To Apply For NSCDC Recruitment
If you wish to apply for the NSCDC recruitment, follow these steps below:
- The first thing you need to do is visit the job portal cdcfib.career and then click in “career” on the menu bar
- You would then need to pick the position to which you are applying to.
- Next, create an account on the recruitment portal and then log into the portal to complete your application
- Put in the correct information in the space that has been provided to it and then proceed to upload your academic and professional credentials as well as your guarantor’s form.
- Make sure you go over our application again to ensure that there are no mistakes
- Once you are done, you can then click “submit”
NSCDC Recruitment Application Process
There are several stages for the NSCDC recruitment. I mean, the recruitment does not just end with filling the application form. It is important you get acquainted with the various stages so that you do not miss out on any important event. Here are the stages for the NSCDC recruitment exercise:
1. The Application Stage
The application stage is the first stage an individual need to pass to be able to work with the civil defence. Here, one would need to complete an online application before the deadline. We have explained how to apply in the earlier part of this article.
2. The Shortlisting Stage
The next stage is the shortlisting stage. Once the application stage has come to an end, candidates that have met with the requirements and standards of the civil defence would be shortlisted and published online. If you have applied, you need to be on the lookout for the list of shortlisted candidates.
3. The Screening Stage
Next, we have the screening stage. At this stage, an aptitude test and physical screening is conducted for all shortlisted candidates.
4. The Training Stage
Lastly, we have the training stage. Only those that have passed the screening stage would be able to make it to the last stage. The training stage is rigorous and can be conducted for many days to teach how matters are handled art the NSCDC.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Can I Check NSCDC Shortlist?
You can check the shortlist through the portal with your application code and phone number. Once you click the search button, you would get a message whether you were shortlisted or not.
2. How Much Is Nigeria Civil Defence Salary Monthly?
For a start, the average salary for Nigeria civil defence workers is from 35,000 NGN to 45,000 NGN.
3. How Many Candidates Apply For NSCDC?
Each year, there are over a million applicants for the NSCDC recruitment.
4. What is the Full Meaning Of NSCDC?
Nigeria Security a d Civil Defence Corps.
We have looked at everything you need to know about the NSCDC recruitment. It is also important to keep in mind that the recruitment process is a very long one and can take several weeks or months, however, you need to be patient and be on the lookout for the different stage so that you do not miss out on anything.Kindly Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!!!