How to Upload Result on JAMB Portal With Phone. Explore JAMB Portal and detailed step-by-step guide on How You Can Upload Results On JAMB Portal.
The process of uploading results to the JAMB portal can be done using a computer system with internet access in the previous years but you can now upload result with phone. I am sure you want to know how to upload results on the JAMB portal online with phone and how to link your WAEC, NECO and NABTEB results to your JAMB profile.
How Do I Upload My Result on JAMB Portal Using Phone?
JAMB portal is currently open for students to upload their WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB results online on the JAMB CAPS Portal. If you want to upload your results on the JAMB portal, you should carefully follow these general steps provided below.
In this article, we will guide you through the five easy steps to upload your Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) grades on the JAMB portal using your phone.
We will also provide information on the uploading fee and the deadline for uploading your results this year.
How to Upload Result on JAMB Portal With Phone
You can easily do so by following these simple steps:
- Visit the JAMB Result Uploading Portal via www.jamb.gov.ng
- Take a snapshot of your O’level or A’level result and send it
- Provide your JAMB profile code, full name, and registration number
- Make a payment of N1,500.
- Wait for your result to be uploaded
- The result upload takes less than 5 minutes.
- You will receive a notification once your result has been uploaded successfully.
- If you encounter any difficulties, you can contact JAMB support for assistance.
Additionally, To Upload Result on JAMB Portal
- You can also upload your O’level result by visiting any JAMB accredited CBT centre.
- The service fee for uploading your result at a CBT centre is N700.
- You will need to provide the CBT centre with a scanned copy of your O’level result.
Optional Method You Can Use To Upload Result to JAMB Site
If you prefer to upload your O’level or A’level result in person, you can visit the closest JAMB office and follow these steps:
- Request a result uploading slip from the office.
- Fill out the form with your relevant details and submit it.
- Make the necessary payment.
- Wait for your result to be uploaded.
Deadline for Uploading Result on JAMB Portal 2023/2024
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced 5th March 2024 as the latest deadline for uploading WAEC, NECO and NABTEB results on its portal.
Is It Compulsory To Upload Result To JAMB Portal?
Yes, uploading of results is compulsory for aspirants of federal universities, state universities, polytechnics and colleges of education.
What Happens After Uploading Result To JAMB Portal?
Once you upload your O’level result on the JAMB portal, universities such as UI, UNN, ABU, UNIZIK, FUOYE, FUWUKARI, OAU, LASU, UNIBEN, OOU, UNIPORT, AKSU, UNIMED, LASUED, LAUTECH, UNICAL, UNILAG and others will be able to see it and use for admission processing.
It is important to note that you cannot gain admission or be offered admission without uploading your result to the JAMB portal this year.
Kindly Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!!!Kindly Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!!!