Scholarships for International Bachelor’s Students at University of South Florida, USA, 2023–2024
This is to inform you that the University of South Florida, USA, will be accepting applications for its global bachelor’s scholarships from 2023 to 2024.
The following are the important details of University of South Florida’s international freshmen scholarships for 2023–2024:
- Partially funded
- They enroll in all classes at the University of South Florida, which is open to both international and domestic students.
- Every undergraduate applicant is qualified
- Do you worry about how you’ll afford to pay for your undergraduate studies? The University of South Florida is now accepting applications for the USF International Freshman Scholarships for fall 2023 enrollment.
- This is a merit-based scholarship made available to transfer and first-year international students through the USF Office of Admissions.
- Enrol in a bachelor’s degree program at USF.
Application Closing Date
- The deadline for applications is January 15, 2023.
A program designed to reward highly accomplished foreign students is called the International Freshman Scholarships at the University of South Florida, USA 2023–24. It is only offered for the following course:
- Every course
The following nationalities are eligible for enrollment:
- All nations
Benefit of Scholarship Award
- The university will offer all the following:
- The University of South Florida will provide a $4,000 (up to $1,000 per year) award for a full-time, four-year undergraduate degree through merit-based scholarships from the USF Office of Admissions.
- The University of South Florida, USA, 2023–2024 International Freshman Scholarships are mostly for undergraduate applicants.
Amount of Awards
- Not defined
- To be eligible for the University of South Florida’s international freshmen scholarships in 2023–24, applicants must fulfill the requirements listed below:
- Let’s assume that students spent their entire four years of high school at a US university. In that case, they must complete the Student Self-Reported Academic Record.
- Assume students completed their senior year of high school in a location outside of the US. After that, they would have to present their high school records (unofficial international and official domestic).
- There should not be a Self-Reported Academic Record supplied.
The sole remaining method for applying legitimately is as follows:
The applicant must submit a complete admissions application in order to be considered for merit-based scholarships. There is no separate application required for the scholarship, However, all required materials must be provided.
Supporting Documents: Applications must be sent with all required documentation, including official SAT or ACT scores, high school transcripts, and any other pertinent records. You can verify that the application is complete by logging onto usf.edu, selecting OASIS, and checking the admissions checklist.
The Student Self-Reported Academic Record (SSAR) must be completed. All freshman applicants must finish and submit the SSAR as part of their application materials.
Candidates must satisfy the following requirements in order to be admitted:
- 50 or higher GPA and 1210 or higher SAT (Evidence-Based Reading, Writing, and Math Only) or 25 or higher ACT Test Scores – ACT or SAT
- Language Application for undergraduate programs at USF requires proof of English language proficiency.
Please To start your application, click the University of South Florida, USA 2023–2024 International Freshman Scholarships.
Questions and Answers
These frequently asked questions can assist you in your search for scholarships:
University of South Florida, United States: Does It Offer International Freshman Scholarships?
- Only highly qualified applicants for the scholarship at the University of South Florida are eligible for the undergraduate program.
What are some suggestions to improve my chances of being chosen?
- Observe deadlines and provide all requested documentation accurately.
Is this scholarship available to both domestic and international candidates?
- Only applicants from abroad and within the United States may apply.