Airtel Transfer Code: How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel. Check Out How To Gift Airtime To Your Family And Friends On Airtel.
Airtel Transfer Code: How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel: Are you in need of information on how to transfer airtime on Airtel? Then, you have come to the right platform for this information. In this article, we are going to explore how you can easily transfer airtime to your friends or family with zero charges. If you want to know more about this, then keep reading.
There is a feature on Airtel Nigeria called Airtel Me2U. This feature allows users of airtel lines to be able to share data and airtime to their friends and family at no cost at all. This feature however only works for Airtel to Airtel lines. This means that if your family or friends are not using Airtel lines, you would be unable to transfer or share airtime with them from your Airtel line. The code for the Airtel me2u feature is *432#.
Recommended: How To Know All Network Number In Nigeria
Why Should I Use The Transfer Feature On Airtel?
There are many reasons why you should use the transfer feature on airtel. One of the most obvious is that it does not attract any service fee in any way. This means that when you use Airtel Me2u feature to transfer airtime, it is completely free.
Another reason you should use this feature is the fact that it does not limit the number of transactions or the amount of airtime you would be able to do on a daily or weekly basis. You also do not need any kind of subscription or set up to be able to use.
Read Also: How To Link NIN To Airtel Line
Transferring Airtime On Airtel For The First Time
If you are a first timer using this feature on Airtel, it is advisable to change the default pin for security reasons. The default pin is 1234. To change it, you would need to send a text to 432 that is, 1234 (New pin) to 432. You will then get a confirmation text from 432.
Airtel Transfer Code: How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel
There are different ways to transfer airtime on Airtel, I am going to show you how you can transfer airtime from airtel to airtel lines in two ways. Let’s take a look at them:
1. Transfer Airtime On Airtel Using USSD Code
One of the first ways to transfer airtime on Airtel is using the USSD code. Here are the steps on how to transfer airtime with the USSD code:
- First, you would need to dial *432#, then, you would need to pick 1 to be able to transfer airtime from airtel to airtel
- Next, input the airtel number that you want to transfer airtime to
- You need to enter the amount of money that you wish to transfer
- Lastly, you would need to enter your Pin, in case this is your first time and you have not changed the default pin yet, you can use 1234 to transfer. It is advisable to change the default pin for security reasons. The default pin is 1234. To change it, you would need to send a text to 432 that is, 1234 (New pin) to 432. You will then get a confirmation text from 432.
See Also: All Airtel Data Plan Currently
Alternatively, you can complete the process of using the USSD code once to transfer airtime on Airtel. To do this, You would dial the code, the airtel number you wish to transfer to as well as the amount you want to transfer together. For instance, *432*Airtelnumber*Amount#. Once you have completed this, you need to enter your pin> you would then get a notification showing that your request would be processed in a short time.
2. Transfer Airtime On Airtel Using Text Message
Another method that works for transferring airtime on Airtel is using text message. You can use this method is the one we talk above did not work for you. It is very easy to transfer airtime using text message. Here is a detailed process on how to transfer airtime to your loved ones using text message on Airtel:
- Open you text message feature on your phone and then type 2u(phone number) (Amount) (Pin) to 432.
- You would get a message telling you that your request would be processed in a short while.
It is that simple using this method to transfer airtime on your airtel sim to your friends and family.
Read Also: How To Track A Stolen Phone In Nigeria
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Share Airtime On Airtel?
Yes, you can
2. Can I Transfer Airtime To Other Networks?
No, this is not possible.
3. Can I Transfer Without Pin?
No, there is no way you can transfer without pin. The pin is mainly for security reasons.
4. What Is A USSD Pin?
USSD Pin means the access pin set by you during the USSD channel registration process.
5. How Do I Change My Default Pin On Airtel?
It is advisable to change the default pin for security reasons. The default pin is 1234. To change it, you would need to send a text to 432 that is, 1234 (New pin) to 432. You will then get a confirmation text from 432.
We have looked at the methods that can be used in transferring or sharing airtime with your loved one. Which method do you think would be the most convenient for you? Let us know in the comment section. Cheers!Kindly Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!!!