Exploring 4 Methods On How To Check Airtel Data Balance. This is the 2023 Updated Methods You Can Use To Check Your Airtel Data Balance.
Airtel is one of the leading telecommunications companies in Nigeria, with over 140 million subscribers. The company offers a wide range of services, including mobile voice and data, broadband, and DTH TV.
Airtel data balance is the amount of unused data that you have left in your data plan. It is important to keep track of your data balance so that you can avoid running out of data and incurring additional charges.
Many people are searching online daily on; How to Check Airtel Balance, how to check Airtel Data balance in Nigeria, how to check Airtel Data balance via SMS, how to check Airtel Data balance online in 2023, how to check balance code, how to Check Airtel Data balance modem, how to check Airtel Data balance postpaid, code to check Airtel Plan balance and other related search.
If you are among those who are searching for those queries, then you have come to the right platform for this information!
Kindly stay glued with me till the end of this post! let me explain all the guidelines you need to check your Airtel balance 2023. I will give you 4 easy and simple ways to check your airtime data balance.
There are several different ways to check your Airtel data balance. The most common methods are:
How To Check Airtel Data Balance In Nigeria
Airtel is one of the fastest growing telecommunication network companies in Nigeria. Airtel offers bonuses, cheap data plan, cheap call rates, and other amazing services to their customers!
Ways to Check Airtel Data Balance 2023
You can check your Airtel balance by;
- Using USSD code
- Using Airtel mobile App
- Using SMS
- Using Airtel Online website
How to Check Airtel Data Balance Code
USSD codes are short codes that you can dial on your phone to access a variety of services, including checking your data balance.
To check your Airtel data balance using a USSD code, simply dial *312# and press the call button.
You will then be presented with a menu of options. To check your data balance, select the option “My balance” and then select the option “Data balance”.
Your Airtel data balance will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance via Mobile App
The Airtel Thanks app is a mobile app that allows you to manage your Airtel account and services. You can use the app to check your data balance, recharge your account, and activate and deactivate services.
To check your Airtel data balance using the Airtel Thanks app, simply open the app and log in with your Airtel mobile number. Once you have logged in, your data balance will be displayed on the main screen of the app.
Follow the following guidelines to check your balance using Airtel Thanks app;
- Open Google play store app on your Android or app store on your iPhone.
- Search for My Airtel, download and install the app.
- Launch the app.
- Login using your phone number and password or sign up using your phone number. (Follow the steps on the app to sign up).
- After you have successfully log in, you will see your data balance on your dashboard.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance via SMS
- Open MESSAGE app on your phone.
- Now type status and send it to 141
- Your data balance will be sent as a reply to you.
How to check Airtel Data Balance Online
You can also check your Airtel data balance on the Airtel website. To do this, simply visit the Airtel website and log in to your Airtel account. Once you have logged in, click on the “My balance” tab to view your data balance.
- Visit http://www.airtel.in/
- Click on the login icon by the top right corner of the page
- Enter your mobile number and click on the CLICK TO GET ONE TIME PASSWORD (OTP)
- Enter the OTP to login
- If you have more than one data plan associated with your Airtel account, you can click the account you want to check in the sidebar to the left.
- Your data balance is listed below “Account Overview”. Look for the box that says “Prepaid”. The amount of data you have left is listed in MB below the “Internet” header along with how many days you have left in your data plan.
List of All Airtel Balance Check Code
Use the following USSD codes to check various Airtel balance and notification
- *312# – Airtel mobile data
- *312# – Airtel special offer
- *121# – Missed calls notification
- *312*1# – Airtel internet balance
- *312*15# – Airtel SMS balance
- *312# – Airtel 3G data balance
- *121# – Your Airtel Number
- *123*6# – Airtel night minutes balance
- *121*1# – Airtel minutes balance
- *123*10# – Airtel 2G data balance
- *121*8# – Airtel 4G Data balance
- *310# – Airtel Night data plan balance
Airtel Frequently Asked Question
How do I check my Airtel data balance?
To check your Airtel data balance, you can dial *312*15# from your Airtel line and follow the prompts.
How much does it cost to check Airtel data balance?
It is free to check your Airtel data balance.
Can I check my Airtel data balance online?
Yes, you can check your Airtel data balance online by logging into your Airtel account on the Airtel website or mobile app.
Can I check my Airtel data balance on my phone?
Yes, you can check your Airtel data balance on your phone by dialing *312# .
How often should I check my Airtel data balance?
Well, you can do as much as you like. But It is recommended to check your Airtel data balance regularly, especially if you are on a limited data plan, to avoid unexpected data charges or depletion of your data plan.
What do I do if my Airtel data balance is low?
If your Airtel data balance is low, you can top up your data plan by purchasing a data bundle or subscribing to a new data plan.
Can I share my Airtel data with others?
Yes, you can share your Airtel data with others by using the Airtel Data Share service, which allows you to share your data with up to 4 other Airtel lines.
How do I get Airtime Bonus on Airtel?
You can only get the bonus when you recharge using *555*PIN#. If you recharge with *126*PIN# you will not get the bonus.
How Many Digits does Airtel Recharge Card have?
16 digit number.
Read Also: How to Check BVN: Code To Check BVN Airtel
There are a number of different ways to check your Airtel data balance. The most common methods are USSD codes, the Airtel Thanks app, and the Airtel website. If you still have any questions, kindly drop it in the comment box below.Kindly Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!!!