Want To Find Out If Your NPC Adhoc Staff Application Has Been Approved Or Not? Find Out How To Check Here.
NPC Application Status: Every application comes with some sort of anxiety and this also applies to the ongoing recruitment for the NPC adhoc staff. Are you looking for information on how to check your application status? Then you are on the right page for this information. In this article, I am going to teach you what you need to know about NPC application status.
All applicants for the NPC adhoc staff recruitment can now check their application status on the NPC application portal if they have been approved or not. This only applies to those that have actively applied for the recruitment. Keep reading this article to see how to check if you have been approved or not.
How To Check NPC Application Status
If you have applied for NPC adhoc recruitment, it is only normal to be anxious as to whether you have been picked or not. Well, The National commission usually contacts those that have been selected through the address they have left during the application process. It is important that you look out for a text from National population commission. However, some people may claim not to see it. If you are in this shoe, I will show you how to check your application status by following the steps below:
- The first thing you need to do is visit the NOC status checker https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/
- Next, click on the “check application” button and then put in the application code that was generated at the point of your application and the click the proceed button
- Your NPC application statis would then be immediately displayed on the screen if you have been shortlisted as an adhoc staff or not
NPC Application Status Pending
Many people are worried that their application status has been showing “pending” after a long time of registration and the want to find out what it really means. It can be very frustrating seeing the pending issue and we understand how anxious everyone is to see if they have been picked or not. Usually, when you apply for the NPC adhoc staff recruitment, your status should change within three days of joining as an NPC staff.
If you are dealing with the pending issue, here are a few things you can do to resolve it:
- Go to the NPC office that is located in within your local government and ask to see the chairman of the National population commission of the local government to make a complaint
- You would then be asked to provide your NIN, NPC adhoc staff registration print out, your name as well as your phone number
- After you have made a complaint, wait for at least two days and then recheck the application status portal to see if your application has been approved or not.
NPC Application Status Portal Login
For you to be able to check your National population commission (NPC) application status, you would need to have your application ID which was generated at the point of application. It is important that you keep your application ID because once it is lost, it is almost impossible to retrieve.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why Is My Application Status Still Pending?
Your application may be pending because it has not yet been accessed. Once your application is assessed, your status should move from pending to approved so that you would then be able to provide your bank information.
2. Is NPC Recruitment Still Ongoing?
Yes, the deadline foe the NPC recruitment has not yet been announced; therefore, the portal is still open.
3. How Much Does NPC Pay In Nigeria?
The average pay for NPC staff is from 50,000 to 250,000 NGN depending on the position
4. When Would NPC Adhoc Staff Be Paid?
According to the National population commission, NPC adhoc staffs would be paid after the completion of the census exercise.
5. Does Pending Mean Not Approved?
If your application is pending, it means it has not been approved or declined yet.
If you are facing the issue of “pending” on your application status portal, do not be afraid, a lot of people are also going through that problem, follow the steps which I have listed above to get it resolved. However, if it’s still not resolved after the process, you may have to repeat the same process. I hope this article was really helpful to you.Kindly Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!!!