Ecobank Transfer Code – Learn How To Use Ecobank USSD Codes For All Transactions. Enjoy stress free banking using Ecobank code.
The Ecobank USSD Code for all types of transactions; sending money, Checking BVN, Checking NIN, paying bills, buying airtime, and lots more. Read through this article as I walk you through the necessary steps.
You don’t have to visits the bank for any transaction as you already have the Ecobank USSD Code, read through this article to learn everything about the code for Ecobank transactions; sending money, paying bills, checking BVN, buying airtime, and many other features without the need to leave your home for any Ecobank branch.
Ecobank Bank Code
The Ecobank Code is designed to be user-friendly and allow customers to perform various banking transactions quickly and conveniently from their mobile phones. If you have an Ecobank account, you can use this code many transactions like the ones listed below.
Ecobank Transfer Code
The ecobank ussd code is *326#, provides the opportunity for Ecobank customers to have access to banking services at any time of the day without having to physically go to the bank.
Ecobank Transfer Code Activation
The first thing to do so you can enjoy making transactions with the Ecobank ussd code, you will need a 4 digit security pin to authenticate your transactions, which means doing the ecobank ussd code registration.
If you do not have one, you must create a secure 4 digit transfer pin to commence getting the transfer code access bank provides.
To register for the Ecobank ussd code service, you will need the following:
- A mobile phone
- An active Ecobank account
- An active ecobank debit card
- A mobile number linked to your Ecobank account.
Once you have the above requirements, you can use the menu option to create one by simply entering your account number and following the instructions on your screen. You can now proceed to activate your ecobank transfer code.
How To Activate Transfer Code for Ecobank
Steps to activate your Ecobank transfer code
Follow these steps to activate your eco bank ussd transfer code on your mobile phone and enjoy hassle-free mobile banking transactions.
- Dial the transfer code for ecobank, *326# from your registered mobile number linked to your Ecobank account.
- An onscreen prompts will be displayed asking you to choose the ecobank debit card linked to your account
- You will then be prompted to verify your account by filling in some of your personal details
- Enter the required details to proceed with the Ecobank transfer code registration.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button
- Next, you will be required to create your four-digit secret pin that will be used to authorize your subsequent transactions.
- Click submit, and wait for a confirmation sms that your Ecobank registration is successful.
Just like that, you have successfully completed your ecobank transfer code registration and you can start carrying out transactions via the Ecobank ussd code *326#.
List Of All Ecobank USSD Codes and their transactions
These shortcodes are simple and easy to memorise. Below are some of the most frequently used Ecobank transfer codes:
|Ecobank Transfer Codes||Transaction|
|Airtime Top-up for self||*326*Amount#|
|Airtime Top-up for others||*326* Amount*Phone Number#|
|To open an Xpress save account||*326#|
|For Xpress loan||*326#|
|To reset PIN||*326#|
The ecobank ussd code is not limited to Nigeria alone, it’s services are accessible across 35 other African countries and these codes vary by country.
Check below for the ecobank ussd code for other African countries:
- Uganda- dial *235#
- Kenya- dial *335#
- Tanzania- dial *150*18#
- Cote d’Ivoire- *158#
- Kenya – *335#
- Ghana- *770#
- Senegal- *2222#
Note: In other African countries such as Burundi, Chad, Guinea, Liberia, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Togo, and Zimbabwe – *336#
Ecobank Balance Code
After making a transaction, you can use the eco bank ussd code to check your account balance. The code to check ecobank account balance is *326*0#, it is simple and easy to use.
How to Check Ecobank Account Balance
To check your account balance:
- Dial the ecobank ussd code to check balance *326*0# on the phone number linked to your Ecobank account.
- Follow the onscreen prompts and enter your USSD authorization pin. Your current account balance will be displayed on your phone screen.
- You will also get an sms alert to confirming your transaction.
Note: you will be charged 20 Naira fee every time you use the code to check your account balance in ecobank.
Your mobile network provider will deduct this amount, every time you use the eco bank ussd code to check account balance.
Ecobank USSD Code For Airtime
With the ecobank transfer code, you can buy airtime for yourself and your loved ones. There is not much difference between the ecobank mobile transfer code for buying airtime for yourself and that of a third party.
The ecobank airtime recharge code works on all mobile networks in Nigeria, Glo, Mtn, 9mobile, and Airtel. You can recharge as low as 100 Naira by simply dialing the recharge code for eco bank transfer on the mobile number linked to your Ecobank account.
The ussd code for ecobank transfer is available 24/7 and free for all Ecobank customers.
How to Buy Airtime from Ecobank
To buy airtime for yourself with the ecobank ussd code:
- Simply dial *326*Amount#.
- For example, dial *326*500# to purchase 500 naira airtime on your mobile number.
Ecobank Airtime Transfer Code To Another Number
You can also use the ecobank airtime transfer code to another number to buy airtime for a friend, family or a third-party mobile number.
To buy airtime for others with the eco bank ussd code:
- Simply dial the transfer code for ecobank, *326*Amount*Recipients phone number#.
- For example, if you want to buy 500 airtime for a friend or third party, dial *326*500*08012345678#.
- If the transaction is successful, 500 Naira will be instantly deducted from your account and your friend’s line will be recharged immediately.
Remember that the eco ussd recharge code only works if you use the phone number that is linked to your Ecobank account.
Ecobank Loan Code
Ecobank offers a quick digital loan product called the Xpress loan. It allows eligible Ecobank customers who have an Xpress save account conveniently obtain short-term microloans on their mobile phones through the *326# eco bank loan ussd code.
The ecobank ussd loan code is a secure and convenient means of acquiring a bank loan without the stress of paperwork or applying physically at the bank.
Requirements for the ecobank loan ussd code
You must have the following before you can be eligible for the Ecobank loan;
- Applicants must have an active Xpress save account.
- BVN details.
- Applicants must meet ecobank tier 1 KYC requirements and credit score.
Steps to apply for the Ecobank loan
You cannot access the Xpress loan without an Xpress save account, Follow the steps below to open an Xpress save account:
- Dial *326# on your mobile number
- Select option 7
- Select “Xpress save” to proceed
- Next, select “yes” to open your Xpress save account
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Enter your secure USSD pin to complete the process, your Ecobank Xpress save account number will be displayed on your phone screen.
Once your Xpress save account is created, you can now apply for an Xpress loan. To apply:
- Dial *326# on your mobile number
- Select option 7
- Select “Xpress loan”
- Select your preferred loan amount
- Select your preferred loan period
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- If successful, you will receive an sms confirming your transaction with advice on loan rental and loan payment due date.
- After a few minutes, your required loan amount will be credited to your account
Features of the Ecobank Xpress loan
- The loan is disbursed directly into your Xpress save account.
- Ecobank customers who are eligible for this loan can opt for a loan period of 7 days, 14 days or 30 days for cash loans.
- Account funding and withdrawal are done through mobile money transfers, ATMs and at ecobank Xpress point locations.
- The Xpress loan has a minimum loan limit of N1000 and a maximum limit of N15000.
- Xpress loan customers may choose full or part payment plans for loan repayment before the loan due date.
- Customers information such as Fullname, date of birth, BVN details is required for opening the ecobank Xpress save account
- Xpress loans have an interest span of 10% to 20% depending on the selected loan tenor.
Ecobank Ghana USSD Short Code
The ecobank ussd code varies by country and available service differs by carrier as well. In Ghana, the Ecobank Ghana ussd short code is *770#.
With this ecobank ghana ussd code, Ghanian Ecobank users can perform a number of cardless transactions seamlessly without needing their ATM Card, visiting a bank branch or using the Internet.
Some things bank users can easily do with the ecobank ghana ussd code include:
- Open an Xpress account
- Bank with Mobile money
- Access Xpresscash
- Pay merchant
- Send and receive money to Ecobank or other bank users
- Sort bill payments
- Purchase Airtime
- Check their account balance
The code *770# is so convenient that if you went to the ATM and forgot your Ecobank card, you can use it to generate a code you can enter into the machine to withdraw money.
- Just dial *770#,
- Select Option 5 which is Xpress Cash
- Choose Option 1 to generate a token code.
By dialling this code on a registered sim card, you can access these services and continue to enjoy easy banking.
I Forgot My Ecobank USSD PIn
The ecobank ussd code for transfer is required to authorise all ussd transactions on your ecobank account. Sometimes users who forgot ecobank ussd pin can follow some steps to retrieve it.
If you forgot your eco ussd code pin, you do not need to go all the way to the bank to change or reset it.
You can simply change your transfer pin with the USSD code to access bank on your phone.
To reset your pin via ussd, follow the steps below;
- Dial the transfer code for eco bank, *326# on your mobile phone
- Select option 1 “my account”
- Select option 4 “pin reset with OTP”
- A one-time password(OTP) will be sent via sms to your mobile number
- Enter the OTP
- Choose a new four-digit pin, preferably numbers that you can memorise easily.
- Confirm your pin and press send
- You should receive an sms notification if your pin reset is successful.
Ecobank USSD Code for Account Number
*326# is the ussd code to check your ecobank account number. Here’s how to use this code to retrieve your account number:
- Just dial ussd code for ecobank transfer *326*0# on the registered mobile number
- Your 10-digit account number will be displayed on your phone screen with your account balance.
Ecobank GoTV Payment Code
Follow the steps below to pay your GoTV subscription with the ecobank online transfer code.
- Dial the code for transfer in ecobank, *326# on your mobile phone
- Select option 4
- Click option 2 to select Gotv
- Choose the bouquet you would like to pay for
- Enter the bill reference number
- Select the ecobank account to pay from
- Finally, follow the onscreen prompts to pay your GoTV subscription
Next time you feel like taking a trip to the bank to send money or pay your utility bills, save yourself the trip by using the ecobank ussd code instead.
I hope this article was helpful to you? The Ecobank USSD Code provides the fastest, easy, and safe way to bank from the comfort of your home or anywhere else by simply using your mobile phone.
The code for Ecobank doesn’t need any internet connection and can be used on any kind of phone, provided your number is registered to the bank. Kindy use the comment box below for any question regarding this article.Kindly Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!!!